A Phase 3, Randomized, Multicenter, Observer-blinded, Noninferiority Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of a Quadrivalent Inactivated Influenza Virus Vaccine (Seqirus QIV) With a US-licensed Quadrivalent Inactivated Comparator Influenza Virus Vaccine (Comparator QIV) in a Pediatric Population 6 Months Through 59 Months of Age
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza vaccine quadrivalent bioCSL (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Seqirus
- 26 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 12 Aug 2017.
- 24 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Oct 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.