A Multi-Center, Open Label Phase Ib/II Clinical Study to Evaluate JS001 in Patients With Advanced Gastric Adenocarcinoma, Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma and Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs JS 001 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Carcinoma; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Nasopharyngeal cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shanghai Junshi Biosciences
- 11 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 326 to 448.
- 02 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 19 Dec 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.