Pilot Open-Label Study of Safety and Efficacy of Ruxolitinib Given Peri-transplant During Reduced Intensity Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation in Patients With Myelofibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary) ; Fludarabine; Melphalan; Sirolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Myelofibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 20 Oct 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 19 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 30 Sep 2016 New trial record