A Phase 3 Open-Label, Randomized, Multicenter Study of NKTR-102 Versus Treatment of Physician's Choice (TPC) in Patients With Metastatic Breast Cancer Who Have Stable Brain Metastases and Have Been Previously Treated With an Anthracycline, a Taxane, and Capecitabine
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etirinotecan pegol (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Eribulin; Gemcitabine; Ixabepilone; Paclitaxel; Vinorelbine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Brain metastases
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATTAIN
- Sponsors Nektar Therapeutics
- 02 Jun 2017 According to trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, an interim analysis will be performed at 50% of deaths (130 events).
- 02 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 09 May 2017 According to a Nektar Therapeutics media release, data from this trial will be presented at 2017 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.