A randomised controlled clinical trial to evaluate the effectiveness and safety of combining varenicline with nicotine e-cigarettes on smoking abstinence in people with co-existing mental health and drug and alcohol dependence conditions.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bupropion (Primary) ; Varenicline (Primary)
- Indications Smoking withdrawal
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STATUS
- 04 Dec 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 798 to 338.
- 01 Dec 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 30 Sep 2016 New trial record