A Randomized, Double-Blind, Sponsor Unblinded, Placebo-Controlled, 5-Period Crossover, Phase 1b Study To Evaluate The Effects Of Single Oral Administration of TAK-071 On Scopolamine-Induced Cognitive Impairment In Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TAK 071 (Primary) ; Donepezil; Scopolamine
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 18 Apr 2017 Trial design changed ffrom 4 period crossover to 5 period crossover. Treatment arms has been changed from 4 to 11
- 18 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 32 to 46.
- 18 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 13 Oct 2017.