A Randomised, Double-blind, Vehicle-Controlled, Phase IIb Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Topically Applied DS107 Cream to Adults With Mild to Moderate Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dihomo-gamma linolenic acid (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADvantage
- Sponsors DS Biopharma
- 06 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as per a DS Biopharma media release.
- 05 Oct 2016 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 02 Oct 2016 New trial record