A Multicenter, Prospective, Non-interventional Study to Assess Adherence to Treatment for patIeNts With Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis (RMS) Who Are Prescribed Subcutaneous (sc) Interferon Beta-1a
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAIN-MS
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 06 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2020 to 30 Sep 2020.
- 06 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 30 Jun 2018.
- 15 Feb 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 700 to 824.