A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate The Safety Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Single and Multiple Ascending Doses of EP-7041 in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs EP 7041 (Primary)
- Indications Thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors eXIthera Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Nov 2017 Results (n=8) assessing safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics presented at the 90th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 14 Nov 2017 According to a eXIthera Pharmaceuticals media release, 60 healthy volunteers are been enrolled in this study.
- 14 Nov 2017 According to a eXIthera Pharmaceuticals media release, results of the study were presented at the American Heart Association (AHA) Scientific Sessions in Nov 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History