A Phase 1a/1b, Dose-Ranging Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Initial Efficacy of ABI-H0731 in Healthy Volunteers and Patients With Chronic Hepatitis B
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ABI-H0731 (Primary) ; Entecavir; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Assembly Biosciences
- 02 Oct 2017 Results published in an Assembly Biosciences media release.
- 02 Oct 2017 According to an Assembly Biosciences media release, data from the study will be presented at the upcoming Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD).
- 25 Sep 2017 According to an Assembly Biosciences media release, phase 1a portion of the trial has been completed during early 2017.