Assessment of Antibody Responses in UK Infants Given Two Doses of 10 or 13 Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (PCV) in Infancy and PCV13 in the Second Year of Life (Study Code: Pneumococcal in New Combinations (PINC))
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 10-valent vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Otitis media; Pneumococcal infections; Pneumonia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PINC
- 04 Apr 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 04 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 04 Oct 2016 New trial record