Phase I, Open-Label, Multi-Center, Dose Escalation With Expansion Trial of 177Lu Human Monoclonal Antibody 5B1 (MVT-1075) in Combination With a Blocking Dose of MVT-5873 as Radioimmunotherapy in Relapse/Refractory Subjects With Pancreatic Cancer or Other CA19-9 Positive Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MVT 1075 (Primary) ; MVT 5873
- Indications Colon cancer; Lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors MabVax Therapeutics
- 13 Dec 2017 According to a MabVax Therapeutics media release, interim results from this study are expected in the first quarter of 2018.
- 13 Dec 2017 According to a MabVax Therapeutics media release, enrollment and dosing of all patients in the initial cohort has been completed.
- 17 Oct 2017 According to a MabVax Therapeutics media release, the company anticipates to report interim data from the study near the end of the year.