Eculizumab Therapy for Chronic Complement-Mediated Injury in Kidney Transplantation: A Randomized, Open-Label, Pilot Intervention Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Eculizumab (Primary)
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Oct 2016 New trial record
- 08 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to results published in the American Journal of Transplantation.
- 08 Aug 2016 Primary endpoint (Percent change in GFR) has been met, according to results published in the American Journal of Transplantation.