A Randomized, Single-masked, Sham-control, Single Ascending Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamic Activity of Intravitreal LKA651 in Patients With Macular Edema From Diabetic Macular Edema (DME), Neovascular Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD), or Retinal Vein Occlusions (RVO)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs LKA 651 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema; Retinal vein occlusion; Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 05 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 09 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 31 Dec 2017.