A Phase 1,Randomized, Single-blind, Placebo-controlled, Single Dose, Dose-escalated Study to Assess the Safety, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Profile of Subcutaneous Administration of a Long-acting Recombinant Factor VIIa in Healthy Adult Males
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Factor VIIa-CTP (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A; Haemophilia B
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors OPKO Health
- 09 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 May 2018.
- 09 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 09 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported in a OPKO Health media release.