A Phase II Study to Evaluate and Compare the Immunogenicity of Monovalent Inactivated Influenza A/H7N9 Virus Vaccine Administered With and Without AS03 Adjuvant and Monovalent Inactivated Influenza A/H3N2v Virus Vaccine Administered Without Adjuvant in Healthy Adults Through Standard and Systems Biology Analyses
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine H7N9 (Primary) ; Influenza A virus vaccine-H3N2 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H3N2 subtype; Influenza A virus H7N9 subtype
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 09 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 28 Feb 2018 to 17 Mar 2018.
- 09 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Mar 2017 to 29 Apr 2017.
- 09 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.