A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of PRX-102 on Gastrointestinal Symptoms in Naïve Fabry Disease Patients
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pegunigalsidase alfa (Primary)
- Indications Fabry's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRIGHT
- Sponsors Protalix Biotherapeutics
- 09 Aug 2017 According to a Protalix BioTherapeutics media release, this study is expected to initiate its first site this month.
- 11 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 11 Jan 2017 Status changed from withdrawn prior to enrolment to not yet recruiting.