Investigation of efficacy and safety of three dose levels of subcutaneous semaglutide once daily versus placebo in subjects with non-alcoholic steatohepatitis. A 72-week randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, six-armed parallel group, multi-centre, multinational trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Semaglutide (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 22 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 11 Jul 2019 to 27 Nov 2019.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 11 Jul 2019 to 15 Jan 2020.