A Phase I/IIa, Open Label, Dose-escalation Study Investigating the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Intravenous Liposomal Vinorelbine Tartrate Injection in Patients With Advanced Malignancy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vinorelbine (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Taiwan Liposome Company
- 11 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting according to a Taiwan Liposome Company media release.
- 19 Oct 2016 According to TLC media release, US FDA granted Orphan Drug Designation to TLC178 for the Treatment of Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma and approval for this phase I/II study.
- 06 Oct 2016 New trial record