A Combined Phase 1/2a, Exploratory Study of a Therapeutic Vaccine Using an Adenovirus Type 26 Vector Prime and Modified Vaccinia Ankara Boost Combination With Mosaic Inserts in HIV-1 Infected Adults Who Initiated Antiretroviral Treatment During Acute HIV Infection
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ad26 Mos HIV (Primary) ; MVA mosaic HIV vaccine-Crucell Holland (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Janssen Vaccines and Prevention B.V
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Oct 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 36 to 27.