A Combined Phase 1/2a, Exploratory Study of a Therapeutic Vaccine Using an Adenovirus Type 26 Vector Prime and Modified Vaccinia Ankara Boost Combination With Mosaic Inserts in HIV-1 Infected Adults Who Initiated Antiretroviral Treatment During Acute HIV Infection
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ad26 Mos HIV (Primary) ; MVA-Mosaic-HIV-vaccine-Janssen-Vaccines-and-Prevention (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Janssen Vaccines and Prevention B.V
- 24 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated