A Randomized Phase II Induction Discontinuation Trial of Emactuzumab Following Paclitaxel and Bevacizumab in Patients With Platinum-Resistant, Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube or Primary Peritoneal Cancer - REDIRECT
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Emactuzumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Carcinoma; Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REDIRECT
- 08 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 23 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2024 to 1 Jun 2025.
- 23 Mar 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.