A Pilot Safety and Pharmacokinetic Study of MB-102 Versus Iohexol and the Use of the Non-invasive Optical Renal Function Monitor (ORFM) Device in Subjects With Normal and Impaired Renal Function and a Range of Skin Color Types
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs APC 2 (Primary) ; Iohexol
- Indications Acute kidney injury
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MediBeacon
- 02 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to a MediBeacon media release.
- 20 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 07 Oct 2016 New trial record