A Double-Blind, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Safety of Either a Single 1200-mg Intravenous (IV) Dose of Orbactiv™ (Oritavancin) and Placebo or Two IV Doses of Orbactiv™ in Subjects Being Treated for Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infection (ABSSSI)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oritavancin (Primary)
- Indications Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors The Medicines Company
- 28 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 27 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 07 Oct 2016 New trial record