A Safety and Pharmacokinetics Study of Niraparib Plus Androgen Receptor-Targeted Therapy (Apalutamide or Abiraterone Acetate Plus Prednisone) in Men With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Apalutamide (Primary) ; Niraparib (Primary) ; Prednisone (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms BEDIVERE
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 17 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 17 Jul 2017 to 7 May 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 60.