An Open-label Phase 1/2A Study To Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Preliminary Efficacy of TRC253, an Androgen Receptor Antagonist, in Patients With Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TRC 253 (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept
- Sponsors TRACON Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a TRACON Pharmaceuticals media release, dose escalation portion is expected to complete by the end of this year 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 May 2017 According to a TRACON Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expected to start dosing in this trial in the second quarter of 2017. Dose escalation expected to complete in the second half of 2017.