A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase II Study to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of ARGX-113 in Patients with Primary Immune Thrombocytopenia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ARGX 113 (Primary)
- Indications Immune thrombocytopenic purpura
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors argenx
- 20 Sep 2017 According to an argenx media release, the company expects to report top-line data from the study in the second half of 2018.
- 20 Sep 2017 According to an argenx media release, the company has recruited 50% of the immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) patients in this trial till date.
- 31 Mar 2017 According to a argenx media release, first patient has been dosed and top line data expected in second half of 2018.