A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase II Study to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of ARGX-113 in Patients with Primary Immune Thrombocytopenia, followed by an Open-Label Treatment Period
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Efgartigimod (Primary)
- Indications Immune thrombocytopenic purpura
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors argenx
- 08 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 08 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 20 Sep 2017 According to an argenx media release, the company expects to report top-line data from the study in the second half of 2018.