A Multi-Center, Double-Masked, Randomized, Vehicle-Controlled, Phase 2b Evaluation of the Onset and Duration of ADX-102 Ophthalmic Drops (0.5% and 0.1%) Compared to Vehicle of ADX-102 Ophthalmic Drops in the Conjunctival Allergen Challenge (Ora-CAC®) Model of Acute Allergic Conjunctivitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Reproxalap (Primary)
- Indications Allergic conjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aldeyra Therapeutics
- 10 Oct 2017 According to an Aldeyra Therapeutics media release, data will be presented at the 2017 Research & Development Day.
- 10 Oct 2017 Results presented in an Aldeyra Therapeutics media release.
- 06 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History