A Multicenter, Open-label, Phase 2 Study of Imprime PGG & Pembrolizumab in Subjects With Adv Squamous Cell Carcinoma of H&N (SCCHN) Who Failed Pembro Monotherapy or Experiencing SD Following Completion of 4 to 8 Cycles of Pembro Monotherapy
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; PGG-glucan (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biothera
- 08 Aug 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 03 Mar 2017 Planned initiation date changed to 1 Jul 2017.
- 24 Feb 2017 According to a Biothera media release, this study is expected to begin in the third quarter of 2017.