A Phase 1/2, Open-label, Multicenter, Dose Escalation and Dose Expansion Study of NKTR-214 and Nivolumab in Patients With Select Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumor Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; NKTR 214 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PIVOT; PIVOT-02; PIVOT-04
- Sponsors Nektar Therapeutics
- 20 Sep 2017 According to a Nektar Therapeutics media release, enrollment of the dose-escalation stage is completed and ongoing in the expansion cohort stage.
- 20 Sep 2017 According to a Nektar Therapeutics media release, the company will present data from this study at the upcoming Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) Annual Meeting in November 2017.
- 12 Sep 2017 Trial design presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History