A Phase 1/2, Open-label, Multicenter, Dose Escalation and Dose Expansion Study of NKTR-214 and Nivolumab in Patients With Select Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumor Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; NKTR 214 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PIVOT-02
- Sponsors Nektar Therapeutics
- 08 Aug 2017 According to Nektar Therapeutics media release, the company will present data from this study at the European Society For Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2017 Congress.
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Nektar Therapeutics media release, the company began dosing patients in the expansion stage of this study.
- 05 Jun 2017 According to a Nektar Therapeutics media release, the company is looking forward to identifying a Phase 2 dose and initiating the expansion cohorts for this trial in 8 target indications in the third quarter of 2017. As of June 1, 2017, 20 patients were enrolled in the dose-escalation phase of the ongoing study in a number of dose cohorts.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History