A Phase II, Open-Label, Multicenter, Single-Arm Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Atezolizumab as Neoadjuvant and Adjuvant Therapy in Patients With Stage IB, II, or IIIA Resectable and Untreated Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design of the study presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 10 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.