A Phase II, Global, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Danirixin (GSK1325756) Co-administered With a Standard-of-care Antiviral (Oseltamivir), in the Treatment of Adults Hospitalized With Influenza
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Danirixin (Primary) ; Oseltamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 08 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to lack of enrollment.
- 03 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 03 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 Jun 2019.