Risk-based, Response-adapted, Phase II Open-label Trial of Nivolumab + Brentuximab Vedotin (N + Bv) for Children, Adolescents, and Young Adults With Relapsed/Refractory (R/R) CD30 + Classic Hodgkin Lymphoma (cHL) After Failure of First-line Therapy, Followed by Brentuximab + Bendamustine (Bv + B) for Participants With a Suboptimal Response (CheckMate 744: CHECKpoint Pathway and Nivolumab Clinical Trial Evaluation)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms checkmate744
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 29 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 16 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2022 to 1 Mar 2022.
- 16 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2021 to 1 Mar 2021.