A Phase 1 Study of RGX-104, a Small Molecule LXR Agonist, in Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies and Lymphoma With an Expansion in Select Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RGX 104 (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Rgenix
- 06 Jan 2017 According to a Rgenix media release, first patient has been treated in this study.
- 01 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 12 Oct 2016 New trial record