A Study to Evaluate Safety, Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity of GSK Biologicals' RSV Investigational Vaccine Based on Viral Proteins Encoded by Chimpanzee-derived Adenovector (ChAd155-RSV) (GSK3389245A) in RSV-seropositive Infants
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 3389245A (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 28 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 17 Jun 2020 to 12 Sep 2020.
- 28 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 11 Oct 2018 to 15 Nov 2018.
- 17 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 21 Jun 2018 to 11 Oct 2018.