A randomized, double-blind multicenter study to assess the safety and efficacy of a six month oral treatment with the chymase inhibitor BAY 1142524 at a dose of 25 mg BID in comparison to placebo on top of standard of care in patients with reduced left-ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF ≤ 45%) after acute myocardial infarction (CHIARA MIA 2).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BAY 1142524 (Primary)
- Indications Left ventricular dysfunction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHIARA MIA 2
- Sponsors Bayer
- 07 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 11 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 13 Oct 2016 New trial record