A Randomized, Double-blind, Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of a 6 Month Oral Treatment With the Chymase Inhibitor BAY 1142524 at a Dose of 25 mg BID in Comparison to Placebo on Top of Standard of Care in Patients With Reduced Left-ventricular Ejection Fraction (LVEF≤ 45%) After Acute Myocardial Infarction
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BAY 1142524 (Primary)
- Indications Left ventricular dysfunction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHIARA MIA 2
- Sponsors Bayer
- 18 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 140 to 207.
- 07 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 11 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.