A Phase I/II, Open-label, 2 Arm Study to Investigate the Safety, Clinical Activity, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of GSK2879552 Administered Alone or in Combination With Azacitidine, in Adult Subjects With IPSS-R High and Very High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) Previously Treated With Hypomethylating Agents (HMA)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2879552 (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 29 Nov 2017 This trial has been suspended in Spain.
- 07 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 25 Jul 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 14 Jul 2017 to 31 Jul 2017.