A Phase 2 study evaluating the efficacy and safety of topical diacerein 1% compared with placebo in patients with Epidermolysis Bullosa Simplex (EBS).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Diacerein (Primary)
- Indications Epidermolysis bullosa
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Mar 2017 According to a Castle Creek Pharmaceuticals media release, results from the study have been presented in a late-breaker session at the American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting.
- 06 Mar 2017 Results published in a Castle Creek Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 14 Oct 2016 New trial record