A Phase 2b, Randomized, Double-blind, Single-dose, Active-controlled, Dose Ranging Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of MEDI8852 in Adults who are Hospitalized with Influenza Caused by Type A Strains
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 8852 (Primary) ; Oseltamivir
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 10 Apr 2017 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Apr 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Denmark (End date:2017-03-02) as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 05 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 26 Jul 2019.