A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled, Single Continuous Intravenous Infusion Study of BMS-986231 to Assess Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics in Healthy Japanese and Non- Asian Participants
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986231 (Primary)
- Indications Acute heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 30 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 30 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 17 Oct 2016 New trial record