A Phase 3, Prospective, Multicenter, Uncontrolled, Open-Label Clinical Study to Determine the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of rVWF With or Without ADVATE in the Treatment and Control of Bleeding Episodes, the Efficacy and Safety of rVWF in Elective and Emergency Surgeries, and the Pharmacokinetics (PK) of rVWF in Children Diagnosed With Severe Von Willebrand Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rurioctocog alfa (Primary) ; Vonicog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Von Willebrand disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Baxalta; Shire
- 16 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 31 Oct 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Nov 2016.
- 18 Oct 2016 New trial record