Open Label Extension Study to ZYN2-CL-03 to Assess the Long Term Safety and Efficacy of ZYN002 Administered as a Transdermal Gel to Patients with Partial Onset Seizures (STAR 2)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cannabidiol (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms STAR2
- Sponsors Zynerba Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Aug 2017 According to Zynerba Pharmaceuticals media release, dosing continues in this trial.
- 04 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 May 2017 According to a Zynerba Pharmaceuticals media release, Of the 151 patients who have completed the STAR 1 trial through May 8, 2017,147 have enrolled into this trial.