A Phase 2, Fast Real-time Assessment of Combination Therapies in Immuno-ONcology Study in Participants With Advanced Gastric Cancer (FRACTION-Gastric Cancer)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986016 (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FRACTION-GC
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design of the study presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 31 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 910 to 300.
- 30 Nov 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.