A Phase III, Multi-center, Double Blind, Randomized, Active Controlled Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Non-Inferiority Comparing Cetirizine Injection 10 mg (Aka JDP-205) to Diphenhydramine Injection, 50 mg, for the Treatment of Acute Urticaria
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetirizine (Primary) ; Diphenhydramine
- Indications Urticaria
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors JDP Therapeutics
- 30 May 2017 According to a JDP Therapeutics media release, this is the last trial as part of clinical program to evaluate the efficacy and safety of IV cetirizine injection for the treatment of acute urticaria.
- 31 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 31 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.