A Phase I/II Multicenter Study Combining Guadecitabine, a DNA Methyltransferase Inhibitor, With Atezolizumab, an Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor, in Patients With Intermediate or High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome or Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Guadecitabine (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 04 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2021 to 2 Nov 2021.
- 04 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2020 to 2 Nov 2020.
- 23 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.