A 24-week, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Placebo and Active Controlled, Parallel Group, Dose Ranging Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of 4 Doses of CHF6001 DPI in Patients With COPD on a Background Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CHF 6001 (Primary) ; Budesonide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Chiesi Farmaceutici SpA
- 21 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 21 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 21 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.