A Phase 1b Study of the Anti-PD1 Antibody Pembrolizumab in Combination With the Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor, Entinostat for Treatment of Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndromes After DNA Methyltransferase Inhibitor Therapy Failure
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Entinostat (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 25 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Oct 2017 to 30 Jun 2019.
- 25 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Oct 2017 to 30 Jun 2019.
- 20 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2019 to 31 Oct 2017.