A Multiple-Site, Phase 1/2, Safety and Efficacy Trial of AGTC 402, a Recombinant Adeno-associated Virus Vector Expressing CNGA3, in Patients With Congenital Achromatopsia Caused by Mutations in the CNGA3 Gene
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AAV CNGB3 (Primary)
- Indications Colour vision defects
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation
- 27 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 22 Feb 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 21 Oct 2016 New trial record